Free things are awesome. But free things that are relevant to the time of year and are designed to support your body during those times – those are super awesome! As always, Young Living never fails to provide amazing promotions each month and this month is no different.
~Place a 100 PV order and Young Living will give you……
5 ml Cinnamon Bark Vitality (ER exclusive promo)
Cinnamon Bark is a spicy oil. It is what gives the Thieves oil it’s wonderful smell and taste. It is also great at supporting your immune system. It can be used topically, but make sure to dilute with a carrier oil to avoid irritation.
Other ways to enjoy using your Cinnamon Bark –
- Cinnamon Bark has an amazing fall smell. Diffuse with oils, such as Nutmeg, Clove, Cardamom or Orange for an amazing, festive smell.
- Want to freshen your garbage disposal? Run soapy water down the drain and then drop in 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oils. Let them sit for up to an hour.
- You can substitute Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon. Remember though, a little goes a VERY long way. Start with just dipping a toothpick in the oil and swirling in the recipe and then add more as needed.
~A 190 PV order will include not only Cinnamon Bark Vitality but also these awesome oils…..
15 ml DiGize
DiGize Blend: Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Lemongrass, Anise, Patchouli
Need digestive support? This is your oil! Here are some favorite ways to use your DiGize:
- Add 1-2 drops to a gel capsule (along with Peppermint) and take it daily, or whenever it’s needed – as a dietary supplement.
- Roll directly on your stomach or on the bottom of your feet.
- DiGize can also be taken straight under the tongue for quick absorption.
15 ml Raven (ER exclusive promo)
Raven Blend: Ravintsara, Lemon, Wintergreen, Peppermint, Eucalyptus Radiata
The air is changing and this often calls for some respiratory support…enter Raven.
- Great oil to diffuse at night to support your respiratory system while you are sleeping.
- Very soothing and cooling when applied topically to the chest.
- Great to add to RC in a roller, diffused or topical.
- Add it to your bath – (1/2c. Epsom salts, 2 drops Lavender, 1 drop Frankincense, 1 drop ImmuPower, 1 drop Raven) – Let the salt sit in the bath for about 10 minutes.
~A 250 PV includes all of the above as well as………
Breathe Again Roll-On
This pre-diluted oil is great to keep in your purse, car or anywhere you might need it. Not only is it a great respiratory support, it is also great to promote a restful sleep.
Combines four different Eucalyptus oils-
- Eucalyptus staigeraina – supports the respiratory system and is also beneficial to skin and bones
- Eucalyptus globulus – most common eucalyptus
- Eucalyptus radiata – gentle and non-irritating, preferred choice for children. It’s cooling, refreshing and energizing.
- Eucalyptus blue – Young Living’s original Ecuador single essential oil
- In addition, Breathe Again also contains, Rose Hip, Copaiba, Peppermint, and Myrtle
~300 PV order includes all of the above and….
Super C Chewable Tablets
Vitamin C is an important aspect in the growth and repair of body tissues. It is also important for healthy bones and teeth. When our immune system is feeling run down and sluggish, we especially need the extra support of Vitamin C.
“The more we study Vitamin C, the better our understanding of how diverse it is in protecting our health, from cardiovascular, cancer, stroke, eye health, and immunity to living longer.” Mark Moyad, MD, MPH, of the University of Michigan – published by Seminars in Preventive & Alternative Medicine.