New Month, New Promos!!
First of all, the amazing holiday products can now be ordered on ER. That is exciting stuff, so if you haven’t already checked it out- do it now!! Start making out your Christmas shopping list and see what you can get from Young Living!!
Now, for the November Promos
• ER Exclusive – 5ml Nutmeg Vitality – This is one of my favorites and I am excited to get it for free this month! Nutmeg provides adrenal support. Around the holidays our adrenal glands tend to get overworked with stress of travel, later evenings, and the hustle of life. Swipe a drop of Nutmeg on the inside of your cheek for a quick pick me up or add a drop to your coffee. Nutmeg is also a wonderful oil to cook with as you prepare seasonal dishes.
• ER Exclusive – 5ml Northern Lights Black Spruce – Did you know the entire tree is in this bottle – from the needles to the roots? And the oil in this bottle comes from trees that sit under the magical Northern Lights at our farm in Fort Nelson, British Columbia. Traditionally, Black Spruce trees have been believed to possess the frequency of prosperity! This oil is a big emotional oil – used to release emotional blocks and bring feelings of balance and grounding. People who love Idaho Blue Spruce are equally drawn to this oil. It’s also divine for the holidays! Diffuse with Orange and Frankincense.
• 15ml Christmas Spirit – This blend of Orange, Spruce, and Cinnamon is one of my favorite replacements for fall/holiday scented candles and room sprays. Place a few drops of Christmas Spirit in your free diffuser ornament to give your holiday aromas a start this November. Aromatically, this blend brings joy, peace, happiness, and security. Also, you can’t buy this oil in the 15ml. The 15ml size is exclusive to this month’s promo and trust me, when you smell this you will be grateful you have a 15ml size!
• 5ml Myrrh – This is one of the oils of ancient scripture. Like Raindrop oils, these are oils that do “all the things.” High in sesquiterpenes, Myrrh can stimulate the limbic system, the seat of memory, so it’s a wonderful oil to use to work on past stored emotional trauma that is yours or that could have been inherited. Aromatically, it encourages spiritual awareness and is uplifting. It’s also a wonderful oil for youthful skin. Add to your Orange Blossom or Art Light Moisturizer.
• Glass Diffuser Ornament – You don’t need a tree to display this beauty! This is a year round glass diffuser, if you ask me. Add a few drops of Christmas Spirit or an oil of your choice to the little “bucket” area and drop those little sticks in and you have yourself an on-the-go diffuser for your Christmas Tree or to hang by your bed.
• 5ml Sacred Frankincense – Sacred Frankincense is regarded as one of the rarest and most sought-after aromatics in existence. Friends, Young Living’s Sacred Frankincense is the first Omani Frankincense to be available to those outside of the Saudi royals and the privileged Oman. So why is this oil so sought after? Well, it’s amazing for the skin, it is calming, and wonderful for sleep. It is relaxing and meditative. It promotes higher states of spiritual awareness and higher levels of consciousness. And maybe check out some resources like PubMed’s site and do a little research to learn a bit more about why this oil is literally “Sacred.”
• EXCLUSIVE 5ml Higher Unity – This is an exclusive blend. Higher Unity combines Sandalwood, Sacred Frankincense, Lime, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Spearmint, Lemon, Jasmine and Rose essential oils. This bottle sounds like it will not only smell like magical unicorn tears but it is filled with oils that are grounding, like Sandalwood, Sacred Frankincense and Northern Lights Black Spruce, but also big heart openers, like Jasmine and Rose. I cannot wait to smell it!